Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The FIRST of many

Today, we had our first pediatric appointment with Dr. F. I must say, I was a little nervous about taking Elizabeth to her first appointment by myself so mom came along with us. In my mind I was thinking - what if she is crying hysterically and I am trying to fill out paperwork, can I manage an infant in a waiting room by myself, etc. I'm not sure why I was so worried, because she was an absolute angel!! Should I have expected anything less? Of course not!
The appointment went great!! She weighed 9.4 lbs at 13 days of age. Wow! I think it is safe to say my child likes to eat. Keep in mind, just 9 days prior she weighed 8.1 lbs. We have another appointment scheduled in two weeks and can't wait to see how much she continues to grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment